I'm officially an aunt. Staci is officially a mom. Mom and Dad are officially Grandma and Grandpa.
Today, just after noon, Connor James Garvey was born. 8 pounds, 2 ounces, 20 and a quarter inches long, a day early.
I'm very happy and excited for my sister. I know she'll be a great mom and Matt will be just as good as a dad. Conner is going to be a very spoiled boy, being the only kid on both the Weiss and Garvey side.
It's such an amazing feeling, the innocence he brings. He hasn't even done anything. He's just here and that's all he needs to do to be loved. Wouldn't it be wonderful if that was the way the world always worked? You're accepted and cared for and loved just for being yourself?
I guess that's what family is really all about and I can't wait to meet the newest member of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment