9.27.2011

Time Flies

I know it's been awhile since I've been able to document life. I've been meaning to. There is just no time. No time for anything. Eleven days and counting until the wedding. Two days until we close on our house. Enough said.

It's all very overwhelming and exciting. This week I've done final run throughs with my hair and makeup for next weekend. Tonight we did our final walk through at the house. Two weeks from now we'll be Mr and Mrs Greg and Jaimie Schapker and homeowners. The words bring up every emotion.

The best thought of it all, knowing that the future is wide open. It's me and Greg against the world. Whatever we want, it's ours. My hope is that once our house is ours and our wedding is done, I'll find more time to document the rest of our life. I have a feeling it's an experience I won't want to forget.

1 comment:

Travis Thompson said...

Glad you updated...you know I've been waiting :)

I'm a stalker and I'm also really excited for you.

I'm also glad your house pics are on Facebook. It looks like such a great place. Good luck with the final stretch. Thinking about you all.

Cheers to an amazing life together!