All I can say is welcome to the world little guys! We are very happy you're here and cannot wait to see you as you grow.
Both their mother's are producers at my former station in Evansville. Since they were both born around my days off, I spent this afternoon at the hospital in Evansville visiting with the ladies and the babies. I am so happy for both of them. I've known both of them for just about 6 years now. It's amazing how much can change in that short amount of time. New babies, marriages, jobs. The list goes on and on.
Of course it means none of the parents will be able to participate in the bachlorette/bachelor festivities this weekend, but it does mean they will all be ready to get their party on about a month from now for the wedding.
2 comments:
It's already time for the bachelorette/bachelor parties?! Time is flying.
Love this blog!! Thanks for the shout-out, dear friend!! It'll be so fun seeing you get married and meeting your first child, too!!
Post a Comment