12.02.2011

Happy Holidays!

The Schapker household is ready for the holidays! The decorations are modest this year, but with so much work still happening in the house we couldn't do all we wanted to.Our tree is the one I bought from Target years ago when I first moved to Evansville. Rather than decorating with all the ornaments we have, the tree is full of ornaments given to us in just the last couple months from my mom and Greg's mom as wedding gifts.
Despite all the work we still have to do, Greg insisted on putting up Christmas lights. He'll deny it, but I know it comes from his love of the movie Christmas Vacation because it doesn't matter how many lights we put up, he still wants more. I have to say I am impressed with his work.

I have to say many of the neighbors have great decorations and we can't wait to add more every year.

No comments: