7.10.2008

Back to School (in your Dreams)

I keep having this reoccurring dream. It happens about every 6 months.

Yesterday morning I had it again.

Basically I'm back in high school and I can't find my classes. I know what class I'm supposed to be in, but I don't know what room and I can never find my schedule. When I realize I don't know what room I'm supposed to be in I frantically run around trying to find the office to get a new copy of my schedule, except I never find the office in time. Eventually I make it to the classroom, but eventually the bell rings and I'm in the same position again, freaking out because I don't know what room I'm supposed to be going to next.

That's how it goes, but there are always different spins on it. Yesterday I was in a class that I had to get a new schedule to find, but then my ears started ringing until I couldn't hear in my left ear. I told them I needed to go to the nurse, so I left class, but I couldn't find the nurse and I didn't know where my next class was, so I had to get a new schedule, but I couldn't hear anything. Then I woke up.

It's a very anxious dream. It always seems very real. I always remember it when I get up. In fact when I have the dream and wake up I can always remember the other dreams I've had like it. It's so bizarre.

On another note about high school...Liz is coming to visit Sunday through Wednesday. I am soooooo excited!!!

No comments: