Greg and I had a wonderful time at Kings Island.

We planned on leaving Lexington at 8:30, but, per our time schedule, we didn't leave until 11:45. It worked out just fine. It never rained, which we were happy about. We rode about 7 rollercoasters in two hours or three because there were no lines. By the time we got to the 6th, I'd had enough. That's when we decided to go on my favorite ride, Whitewater Canyon. I think the last time I was at Kings Island I was like 5, and that's one of the only rides I remember.
Before...

After...a little more wet...

We also took a ride on the train before calling it a day.

We never made it to the waterpark, but per usual Greg forgot his swim trunks, and since he does that EVERYWHERE we go, we decided he didn't need to buy another pair.
After we left the park we stopped at PF Changs in Norwood for dinner. It's one of our favorites.
Being at the amusement park reminded me of high school. I think that's the last time I actually rode a rollercoaster not at Holiday World. Liz and I used to go to Cedar Point every summer, at least once, if not more. So riding all these crazy coasters reminded me of her. There was one, it must be new, where you ride laying down and are either upside down, or facing the ground. It was terrifying! But so much fun.
I hope we can find a day of fun together again soon!
Coming Next: An interesting experince I had at work Sunday that really put in perspective how numb we become to what we do everyday...
No comments:
Post a Comment