God love her, but some days, not so much.
Yesterday I came home to Daisy in her cage, three feet from where it was when I left the house and half the skirt on my couch chewed to pieces.
Frustration doesn't begin to describe how I felt when I walked in the door. What a little brat.
I know why she did it. It's because she didn't get a walk Saturday. When I got home from work, rather than taking her on a walk through the neighborhood like I do every other day, I went out to dinner and movie with friends.
My mom says she shouldn't be in her cage so long, but it doesn't matter. She just hates to be alone when she hasn't gotten a walk. When I woke up this morning she followed me everywhere until I took her outside. Now she's asleep on the couch.
Now I have to figure out what to do about my couch. Luckily it's old. It's a hand me down from my sister and is on it's last leg anyway, but I don't have money to buy a new one. Perhaps I'll try a slip cover, but those are such a pain.
1 comment:
I have officially added this to my "No Dogs" sermon. Thanks!
Post a Comment