I'm not sure there is anything more enjoyable in life than laughing with a child. I got the chance to do just that over the weekend. Connor, Staci and Matt came to visit for a little more than four days last week.
He loves to eat, laugh and cause trouble and there's nothing better than that!


They got to town Wednesday after I got off work. Thursday we hung out around Lexington and went to Connor's first baseball game at Applebees Park to see the Lexington Legends play.
Friday we went to Louisville and spent a very hot afternoon at the zoo. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to go back when Connor is walking and can enjoy it even more. We had dinner in Louisville Friday night after we were not able to take a dinner cruise on the Belle of Louisville because they wrote down the wrong day for the tickets I ordered.


Saturday I had to work so thy went to the Louisville Slugger Museum. We enjoyed a nice dinner at Ramsey's after...even Connor got some of my black bottom banana pie!

It was great having them around. It was exhausting though. The little guy is a handful, but I can't wait until he's walking and talking and we can do even more things together!
No comments:
Post a Comment