10.09.2011

Introducing Mr and Mrs Gregory Schapker

Well the day has finally come and gone. I am a married woman. Greg is a married man. I think everything went about as smooth as it could go. Greg and I enjoyed ourselves and I hope that all our guests had a great time too.

The only words I can think to explain how I've felt since yesterday morning are, how did I get so lucky? I don't know what I did to deserve to get a wonderful man to marry me, to have a great family to support me, to join into another amazingly helpful family and to gain so many gracious, fun and caring friends, but I will take it all and hope that I never forget how grateful I feel at this very moment.

Now really is time for the rest of my life. What it will be, I am not sure yet. What I do know is there will be no planning for many months to go. In the immediate future, there will be a short trip away to continue the celebration then....whatever me and my husband want...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOOT!! Pictures, please!