Do you ever have those moments when you know your life is about to change? You are fully aware the decision you making is changing your course?
I'm sure I've had many of those moments. Looking back, I only remember the ones that brought people into my life. People who made an impact. I remember a night in college, while spending my summer break working at the TV station, after going home cooking dinner and getting in front the TV, I chose to venture out to sit on a roof with a group of people I didn't know. Those people turned out to be friends that helped shape me into the person I am now.
It's like the night I "met" Greg. I had met him many times before. Never really thought twice. On this night, though, it was different. And the day after, I knew he was going to be a part of my life forever.
It's that feeling when you know you're leaving something behind. And it's time, though what's ahead is completely uncertain. So many of those changes just come and go smoothly without even noticing. Others are more prominent. As if when you say yes or no it's that feeling that the simple word you chose to say is a piece to a much larger puzzle that is now a little closer to completion.
Usually the moments of change in my life have been simple. Not this time. Over the past four months I've made a lot of those decisions about my job, about my relationship, about everything. It's all adding up now. I'm still not sure how it's going to end up, but I know it's moving and as I look back on all those other moments and how good they turned out I can't help but look forward to how all this will turn out too.
4 comments:
I'm anxious to see your awesome future too. By the way, do you know when your last day at LEX is yet?
Big announcements coming this week. Stayed tuned! :) haha.
Maybe I'll be lucky and you'll still be in Lexington August 9, 10, 11?? I hope!
I will not miss a Cambodian cameo!
Post a Comment