Travis' been overseas for more than a year now, but took a 15 day break to come back to the U.S. to see his friend's and family, That included a stop in Lexington where I met up with a large group for dinner and a little time at a local bar before heading back to Louisville.
That's the nice thing about moving to a city that's pretty close to the last one. Anytime something pops up, I still can make the 80 mile drive back to be a part of it. I've made that drive a million times and for some reason now that it's from Louisville to Lexington, not the other way around, it feels a lot shorter.
It was so great to see Travis. He's one of the most caring, genuine people I've ever met and I feel lucky to have had a few hours to hang out and to call him my friend.
4 comments:
JAIMIE!
I am SO glad I got to see you. Thank you for saying all these nice things. I'm not sure all of them are true :)
You are an inspiration yourself. You had some big life goals and you had the passion and persistence to follow them to the end and get what you wanted.
Thanks for being such a great friend. And, you wrote that I was here for 15 weeks, it was actually only 15 DAYS, but I wish I had a longer time to hang out!
Best of luck with all the big, great things in your life over the next couple months.
Wishful thinking?? I've corrected the error...:/ Hope you had a safe trip home. Can't wait to see what the second half of your journey brings!
Jaimie you also got to see ME! I'm doing great things in Lexington. SHOUT OUT!
Hold your horses antsy pants! Since your SOOO eager to be in the blog, I'm waiting for an appropriate post.
Post a Comment