It's amazing how much I can get done when I am stressed out. Yesterday was probably the worst day I've ever had at work. It was completely out of my control and I handled it the best I could, but I'm still trying to get over it. I'm finding the best way is getting my life in order.
I've put my life on hold for the past few weeks waiting for word on my work schedule. It hasn't been easy and now that I know my schedule is not changing it's time to get back to my own life and the things I need to take care of outside of work.
I got up at 7:15 this morning and took Daisy to the park. It's been months since we've been able to get outside, but it was about 40 degrees, which is 40 degrees higher than it's been for the last few weeks so we wanted to take advantage.
I also put my clothes away, vacuumed, did the dishes cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom. I made plans with Christy for mine and Greg's trip back to Evansville next month. I also called the dry cleaner's in Louisville who wouldn't let him pick up my clothes.
I feel good. Or at least better. It's still going to be a rough day, but at least I'll have an organized world to come home to.
No comments:
Post a Comment