1.21.2009

What a Diva

Daisy has her own unique personality, but the past two days I've learned of one more thing that makes her even more entertaining. Greg pointed it out first. For some reason, we have snow here. It's been snowing for the past three days. Nothing excessive, but the ground is covered. Daisy does not like it.

I've never noticed snow bothering her before. Last winter in Evansville there was ice and snow and she went outside without a problem. That's not the case here.

Apparently the ground is too cold for her because she acts like her legs are broken, one or two at a time. She'll hobble on three legs, with her back leg off the ground. Then she'll switch and limp with her front paw bent. This morning I walked to the mail area and she had her front left paw up by her nose and was licking it like it was wounded. What a little drama queen.

I would think about getting her boots for her paws, but I'm not sure she would like those either. She just wants to lay in bed, under the covers and never leave the house.

No comments: